Short Courses are part of Central Saint Martin’s Business and Innovation Centre
We have been offering short courses geared towards professional development and academic advancement since 1986. Over that time, we have expanded our short course availability and now offer a huge selection of courses.
Subject areas and disciplines:
- Fashion Design
- Fine Art
- Communication and graphic design
- Business & management, and science
- Accessories, footwear and jewellery
- 3D design and product design
- Journalism, PR, media and publishing
- Textiles and materials
- Animation, interactive, film and sound
- Theatre, screen and performance design
- Curation and culture
- Executive Training
- Online Courses run for 8 or 10 weeks and follow our evening course format.
- Evening and Saturday courses run for 10 weeks or 5 Saturdays during term times.
- Our weekend courses run for the Saturday and the Sunday over one weekend at various points during term times.
- Easter, Summer and Christmas School – including courses for under 19s – run, mostly, as one week intensive or 2 week residential courses.
Our tutors are leaders in the field with a passion for providing quality education. Many are also currently working within the University of the Arts on degree programmes or are previous graduates. Each course description page provides a comprehensive tutor biography.
Our office is based at our main campus behind King’s Cross and St Pancras station in Granary Square, just off Goods Way over the Regent’s canal. You can find us at the main reception desk from 9.00 – 19.00 Monday to Friday. For more information you should contact us
Available courses starting soon: